Houston, TX 77267-0905
KDC International believes in helping youth to make their dreams a reality. Our organization accomplishes this through our AAU Basketball Teams and Training, mentoring programs and academic empowerment sessions.
KDC aims to ensure all participants are exposed to opportunities that lead to their purpose and dreams.
- Local tournaments - $35.00 per tournament, per player
- Out of town tournaments - TBA
- Scrimmage - Once or Twice a month
- Practice - Twice a week
- 1 day of personal training (Strength and Conditioning). Time needs to be scheduled with Coach Kendrick Cornelius
- KDC players will be allowed to upload game footage on website to be seen by College Coaches
- Every player needs to load their profile on the website
- Yearly Program - Fundraisers will be held to help cover tournament costs.
- Monthly dues $100.00. (Covers training, gym rental, equipment... etc)
- You have the capability to pay monthly dues using Paypal (account setup required)
- AAU Fee and Application (Each player needs to register and apply the information below for the application
- Discount rate for families of 2 or more
- The 12 month program outline:
October - January
KDC Train Like a Pro (Strength and Conditioning)
*Weight room only-individual improvement, footwork, speed and quickness, upper body strength, yoga, cycling, core workouts, explosive drills and more
February - May
KDC International Basketball (Team Practice)
Focus on improving overall as a team by building our chemistry, working on defensive sets, offensive sets and more...
June - September
KDC Train Like a Pro (Skills Training)
Individual Improvement set up in stations focusing ball-handling, shooting, 1 on 1 move and more...